ANC candidate slams authorities’ negligence for Karabakh settlement

ANC candidate slams authorities’ negligence for Karabakh settlement

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian National Congress (ANC) opposition bloc parliamentary candidate pointed out current authorities’ negligence for Karabakh conflict settlement.

As Vladimir Karapetyan noted at ANC rally, “the document signed April 3 in Baku suggests that Karabakh conflict must be resolved “based on territorial integrity principle”.” “However, no reaction followed from either Armenia, or Karabakh,” he said.

“Recent European Parliament-backed decision stipulates against Armenian conscripts’ military service in Karabakh. One more step, and we’ll be announced invaders,” the politician said.

In conclusion, Karapetyan urged those gathered against voting for regime to disallow further omissions on the issue.

 Top stories
Turkish media reports suggesting that the Vatican has stepped back from its position on the Genocide are totally false, Balayan said.
Nalbandian said Armenia will further collaborate with the OSCE in an effort to reach a peaceful settlement of the Karabakh conflict.
“Germany fully supports the Minsk Group Co-chairs’ initiative of launching mechanisms of investigation into border incidents,” Kiesler said.
Hovhannisyan will replace Tigran Sargsyan, who was appointed the head the Eurasian Economic Commission last year.
Partner news