// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

Azerbaijan continues ceasefire violations: ambulance targeted

Azerbaijan continues ceasefire violations: ambulance targeted

PanARMENIAN.Net - Increased incidents of ceasefire violation by Azeri armed forces were registered at the contact line between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan over the recent days, with over 2000 shots fired towards the Armenian positions.

As NKR defense army press service told PanARMENIAN.Net Azeri shots from sniper rifles were recorded in eastern direction of the Armenian positions on April 24.

This time the Azerbaijani side targeted an ambulance, as a resulted of which Artsakh defense army soldiers Andranik Madoyan and Ernest Sargsyan were wounded.

The fact proves Azerbaijan’s continued implementation of destructive strategy at the contact line and disregard for the humanitarian provisions of Geneva Conventions.

 Top stories
The city council condemed the first genocide of the 20th century, calling on the Spanish government and Turkey to follow suit.
Kocharyan said the Armenian side is expecting the OSCE envoys to have the previously reached agreements implemented.
“With today's vote, Congress started rolling back Ankara's occupation of Washington, DC,” said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian.
Cham Wings Airlines is resuming direct flights from Yerevan to Damascus and back, Aleppo-based Kilikia travel agency reveals.
Partner news