UEFA: EURO 2012 will be smooth despite blasts in Ukraine

UEFA: EURO 2012 will be smooth despite blasts in Ukraine

PanARMENIAN.Net - Following the recent blasts in the Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk, UEFA issued a statement on the incident.

“UEFA has been made aware of the explosions that occurred in Dnepropetrovsk and is waiting for the results of the investigation of the Ukrainian authorities into the matter,” uefa.com reported.

“Our thoughts go to the people who have been injured and we wish them a full and speedy recovery,” the statement says.

This event does not change UEFA's confidence in the security measures that have been developed by the authorities in view of UEFA EURO 2012, and which will ensure a smooth and festive tournament.

27 people, including 9 children, were injured in four successive bomb attacks that took place on April 27 in the city of Dnepropetrovsk, eastern Ukraine.

 Top stories
"We need tougher stadium bans at European level and, I will say it again, the creation of a European sports police force," Platini said.
There are 3 categories: senior sport sambo men, women and combat sambo men and 9 classes in each, making 27 classes in all.
Messi had his first run-in over tax last year when he was accused of concealing €4.1mln earned from image rights in shell companies.
“Although they have not made an official bid, they have expressed an interest in hosting a world championships,” Adamfi said.
Partner news