400 instances of Azeri ceasefire violation reported June 24-30

400 instances of Azeri ceasefire violation reported June 24-30

PanARMENIAN.Net - 400 instances of ceasefire violation by Azeri armed forces were registered at the contact line between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan from June 24-30.

Azerbaijan fired over 2500 shots from various caliber weapons towards Karabakh positions, NKR defense army’s press service reports.

Artsakh defense army forces gave adequate response to Azeri provocations, having taken necessary steps to provide the safety of posts along the line of contact.

 Top stories
President Serzh Sargsyan said earlier that the Armenian side lost some 800 hectares (around 8 square kilometers) in the course of 4-day.
The parties discussed the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone following the early April's 4-day war and the ways to overcome the consequences.
At the meeting, the parties addressed opportunities to overcome consequences of the 4-day violence in Karabakh in early April.
“There can be no success in negotiations if violence continues, and there can be no peace without a negotiation process,” the statement said.
Partner news