250 instances of Azeri ceasefire violation reported July 22-28

250 instances of Azeri ceasefire violation reported July 22-28

PanARMENIAN.Net - 250 instances of ceasefire violation by Azeri armed forces were registered at the line of contact between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan from July 22-28.

Azerbaijan fired over 1300 shots from various caliber weapons towards Karabakh positions, NKR defense army’s press service reports.

In line with ceasefire principles, Artsakh defense army forces refrained from taking retaliatory measures, continuing with their military duty.

 Top stories
“We expect that very serious, substantive talks will follow soon," Aliyev said at a reception on the Republic Day on May 28.
President Serzh Sargsyan said earlier that the Armenian side lost some 800 hectares (around 8 square kilometers) in the course of 4-day.
The parties discussed the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone following the early April's 4-day war and the ways to overcome the consequences.
At the meeting, the parties addressed opportunities to overcome consequences of the 4-day violence in Karabakh in early April.
Partner news