250 instances of Azeri ceasefire violation reported July 29-August 4

250 instances of Azeri ceasefire violation reported July 29-August 4

PanARMENIAN.Net - 250 instances of ceasefire violation by Azeri armed forces were registered at the line of contact between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan from July 29-August 4.

Azerbaijan fired over 1200 shots from various caliber weapons towards Armenian positions, NKR defense army’s press service reports.

In line with ceasefire principles, Artsakh defense army forces mainly refrained from taking retaliatory measures, continuing with their military duty.

 Top stories
President Serzh Sargsyan said earlier that the Armenian side lost some 800 hectares (around 8 square kilometers) in the course of 4-day.
The parties discussed the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone following the early April's 4-day war and the ways to overcome the consequences.
At the meeting, the parties addressed opportunities to overcome consequences of the 4-day violence in Karabakh in early April.
“There can be no success in negotiations if violence continues, and there can be no peace without a negotiation process,” the statement said.
Partner news