// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

Situation on Karabakh-Azerbaijan contact line calm overnight

Situation on Karabakh-Azerbaijan contact line calm overnight

PanARMENIAN.Net - The situation along the contact line between Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh) and Azerbaijan was calm on March 19 and the following night.

According to Artsakh army, more than 25 ceasefire violations by the Azerbaijani army were registered in the reporting period.

Azeri forces, in particular, used various caliber firearms to fire more than 140 shots.

On March 18 and the following night, Azerbaijani forces fired some 350 shots in a total of 30 ceasefire violations.

The Karabakh Defense Army troops continue controlling the situation on the contact line and protecting their positions.

 Top stories
The city council condemed the first genocide of the 20th century, calling on the Spanish government and Turkey to follow suit.
Kocharyan said the Armenian side is expecting the OSCE envoys to have the previously reached agreements implemented.
“With today's vote, Congress started rolling back Ankara's occupation of Washington, DC,” said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian.
Cham Wings Airlines is resuming direct flights from Yerevan to Damascus and back, Aleppo-based Kilikia travel agency reveals.
Partner news