// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

90 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijani army registered overnight

90 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijani army registered overnight

PanARMENIAN.Net - Around 90 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijan were registered on the contact line with Nagorno Karabakh (Artsakh) on May 18 and the following night, with more than 1300 shots fired from various caliber firearms.

Besides, Azeri forces also employed a grenade launcher and a 60-mm mortar in various directions of the frontline.

Artsakh defense army troops continue controlling the situation along the contact line and protecting their positions.

The co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group in a statement released on May 18 cited "information collected from multiple reliable sources" which proved that Azerbaijan initiated the latest escalation on the contact line.

Video footage unveiled earlier on May 17 revealed Azerbaijan's shelling of an Artsakh military objective several days ago and Karabakh's retaliatory fire.

 Top stories
Kocharyan said the Armenian side is expecting the OSCE envoys to have the previously reached agreements implemented.
“With today's vote, Congress started rolling back Ankara's occupation of Washington, DC,” said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian.
Cham Wings Airlines is resuming direct flights from Yerevan to Damascus and back, Aleppo-based Kilikia travel agency reveals.
In a conversation with reporters, Harutyunyan said Karabakh registered a 9% growth in 2016 despite the Four-Day War in April 2015.
Partner news