Erdogan threatens to resume Syria operation

Erdogan threatens to resume Syria operation

PanARMENIAN.Net - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has threatened to resume military operations in the eastern region of the Euphrates River Valley if the Syrian Kurds do not abide by the ceasefire, Al-Masdar News reports.

“We will launch the military operation again if the ceasefire is not adhered to,” Erdogan threatened.

He then turned his attention to Idlib, where he said that if the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) violates the cease, the Turkish forces will step in to stop them.

“Previously, the Syrian regime was violating the ceasefire, but now the situation is different,” Erdogan said in a speech on Tuesday, saying that “Preventing the violence practiced by the regime is the responsibility of everyone, and this time we are determined to stop its violations in Idlib.”

He also warned that if the displaced people in Idlib were not allowed to return to their homes that his country’s armed forces would get involved.

 Top stories
A spokesperson, said a doctor gave her a vaccination on Friday, then tested positive for the virus shortly after.
Czechs and foreign nationals with permanent or long-term residence will not be allowed to leave the country.
Ravindra Gupta said the new test results were "even more remarkable" and likely demonstrated the patient was cured.
The company got its first break with a contract to build code-making machines for U.S. troops during World War II.
Partner news