Karabakh unveils names of 71 more troops killed in fighting![]() November 17, 2020 - 19:04 AMT PanARMENIAN.Net - The Defense Army of Nagorno Karabakh has published the names 71 more soldiers killed in fighting against Azerbaijan. The Armenian side has announced the names of 1505 Armenian servicemen who were killed in the war that started on September 27 and ended on November 10. However, the Health Ministry of Armenia said on November 14 that 2,317 bodies of servicemen including unidentified ones have been examined so far. Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, Russian and Azerbaijani Presidents Vladimir Putin and Ilham Aliyev have signed a statement to end the war in Karabakh after almost 45 days. Karabakh (Artsakh) President Arayik Harutyunyan has said he has agreed to the deal signed by Armenia, Russia and Azerbaijan. ![]() ![]() The foreign ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan, Ararat Mirzoyan and Jeyhun Bayramov, have arrived in Washington. The CSTO budget for the current year requires adjustments due to the refusal of Yerevan to pay their share of contributions. Six total incidents have burned 19 old-growth trees. Friday night 8 trees were torched along the beautiful main entrance. The EU does not intend to conduct military exercises with Armenia, Lead Spokesperson for EU Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Peter Stano says. ![]() ![]() Partner news | ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |