The Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army on Saturday, October 17 published a list of legitimate military targets located in the Azerbaijani city of Ganja.
The targets are:
– Defence Ministry Air Force Air Base, Helicopter Air Squadron
– General Staff Motorized Rifle Brigade Headquarters
– Special Forces Brigade
– Azerbaijani MoD Combat Operations Center,
– Armed Forces General Staff Radio Technical Battalion,
– Azerbaijan MoD fuel and lubricant supply and logistics center,
– Military-Industrial complex including aviation and munitions factories.
Azerbaijan, with help from Turkey and Syrian and Libyan mercenaries deployed by Ankara, started a war against Karabakh (Artsakh) in the morning of September 27. The Armenian side has reported deaths and injuries both among the civilian population and the military. Foreign and local journalists too have been injured in Azeri shelling of towns and villages.