The International Committee of the Red Cross is aware of the upcoming trial of Azeri saboteurs detained by Karabakh armed forces. As APA reported quoting the ICRC Baku Office spokesperson Ilaha Huseynova, “The International Committee of the Red Cross regularly visits those detained and helps them communicate with their families. According to The Geneva Conventions the detainees should be treated humanely. International humanitarian law doesn’t prevent defendants from standing trial. International humanitarian law always requires the observance of legal safeguards regarding the trial,” she said. However, she said, the ICRC isn’t a source of information on judicial proceedings. The saboteurs will stand trial on October 27, with Shahbaz Guliyev and Dilgam Askerov to face the court in Stepanakert. The two Azeri commandos were caught making an incursion into Armenian territory (Karvachar) in the summer. The third commando, Hasan Hasanov, was killed, and his body was handed over to Baku earlier in October. The actions of the commando group left an underage resident of Karvachar and an Armenian serviceman killed, as well as one woman wounded.